Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dumpy

Yesterday, lastnight, and this morning I felt real dumpy; i.e., shitty. Been working out so much and not getting enough rest that my body finally called it quits. Got to where I was nauseus and spent.

Around 8:00am or so this morning I started feeling better. Slept in and didn't work out either which I think helped immensely. Gave me a solid ten+ hours of rest.

I was going to take the day off and just go in to work for our potluck lunch. Turned out to be a day full of fires though so I ended up staying at work until this evening. So much to do and so little time.

Was a very productive day in spite of all the problems. Took care of the major tasks and helped resolved minor ones over the phone from bed. Pretty much just gotta deal with vendors tomorrow so I'll concentrate on the Saturday party prep in the morning then get ready to party after work! HOOOYAH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home