Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bad Habits Die Hard

Eating habits are the worse! This year alone I've been to four all you can eat buffets. Two were lunch, two were dinner. I'm about to burst.

The tendency for overeating is much higher at buffets. You always want to sample everything or eat a lot of the really good stuff. It's just natural to try to maximize your money in this fashion.

I am a firm believer in the theory of buffet punishment. Establishments offer all you can eat buffets at a generally affordable price. You take the challenge hoping to consume more than you paid for. In the end, you may have indeed eaten two or three times the admission but the only one you punish is yourself.

And thus am I. Punished for greed, gluttony, and avarice. Ah, the temptation of food!!

There will be hell to pay this coming week. If the all you can eat buffets continue it may burn throughout the year. I just hope it isn't in my waist!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home