Monday, January 09, 2006

Tasty Treat

Felt like I was starving for lunch today and didn't think a small salad would do it for me. I suggested KFC so we ate there. Had a 6-pc. chicken strips and side rice. By the time I was done I still felt like I hadn't eat crap. Only felt slightly satisfied after eating half a biscuit with grape jelly.

I had dinner a couple hours ago. It was pork and cabbage soup ala Mary! Was great as usual but dang I still was hungry. Had to eat a large carrot with peanut butter to feel full.

Strange but I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not getting enough starch in my diet. I seem to have a craving for sweets, though not necessarily candies. Pies, cakes, and especially bread pudding will do!

Damn those tasty treats will send me back to the junk(food) yard!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home